1370 B, Thadagam Road,
(opp)Church, Near Lawly Road Signal,
Coimbatore - 2
Contact No: 98422 36369, 98423 69090
Email Id: email@example.com
- Dogs are more susceptible to heat than you are.
- So, especially during the summer season provide your dog with a cool resting place and do not force your dog to run or walk with you or to perform exercises in case your dog is not willing to do so.
- Give them plenty of water to drink. If you find your dog to be feeling restless due to heat do not hesitate to contact a veterinary doctor as a heatstroke for dogs can be life threatening for them.
- Make sure of spaying your dog or neutering if you are not willing to face pet over population.
- It is also beneficial for the health of the dog as well. You will find him to be less restless, aggressive as well as less susceptible to diseases like prostrate cancer and development of tumors related to hormonal activities.